Got a fitness lover on your Christmas list? Here are some great suggestions they’re sure to love (and actually use!) this year:
- The water bobble. Hydration is essential when you’re working out. This BPA-free bottle comes in a multitude of colors and both 18.5 and 34 ounce sizes. Best of all, there’s an activated carbon filter, so you’re not stuck drinking water fountain water.
- Suck it up, buttercup tank from Gymdoll.
- Polar HR7 heart rate monitor. This comfortable HR monitor connects via Bluetooth to your phone or iPod and syncs flawlessly with the free Polar app. The sensor has batteries you can change yourself and the strap is machine washable. I can’t say enough about this product. If you run, bike, or workout in a gym, you need this!
- Quad Lock armband. I love how secure this feels. I also love that there’s an accompanying mount for both your bicycle and car. If you’re running around with an expensive phone strapped to your arm, you want to be certain that it stays there.
- Fit Four Spartan grip gloves. The open thumb design is great because that prevents bunching on the palm. Just the right amount of padding, my hand have been callous-free since buying these. The wrist wraps give great support.
- Rock My Run. I’ve written about this app before, and it just keeps getting better and better. You can see my other review for the details. There are hundreds of mixes in most every musical genre, and keep adding more weekly. I use this app every time I work out. You can choose the mix based on beats per minute, or set it to match your stride or heart rate (if you’re wearing a HR monitor). There are quite a few mixes that come with the free version, but I have the paid version called “Rockstar”. It’s well worth the nominal fee, and they’ve just added a lifetime membership option. Want to try a free month on me? Just go here and use promo code rockit7. You’re welcome.
- Dona Jo leggings in Paulista. Cute, comfortable, and colorful. What more could you want? How about 20% off your purchase?